This kind of colorless day also arrived.
Aaj aaisaa bhee benoor saa woh din aaa gayaa,
Goyaa woh kehtee Hain,
Chup ho Jaayee ye warnaa baaap kobulaa dungee.
Uskaa nahee meraa,
Woh jigre jahaan,
Kabhee jiskee aankhon me jiye the
Kayee Taaj Mahal.
This kind of colourless dead day also arrived.
Keep shut, else I will call for dad,
Not hers mine,
That empire of heart,
In whose hearts I lived many a Taaj Mahal.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This kind of colorless day also arrived. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- Here's A Lazy Thought, Electric Lady
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P