This kind of colorless day also arrived.
Aaj aaisaa bhee benoor saa woh din aaa gayaa,
Goyaa woh kehtee Hain,
Chup ho Jaayee ye warnaa baaap kobulaa dungee.
Uskaa nahee meraa,
Woh jigre jahaan,
Kabhee jiskee aankhon me jiye the
Kayee Taaj Mahal.
This kind of colourless dead day also arrived.
Keep shut, else I will call for dad,
Not hers mine,
That empire of heart,
In whose hearts I lived many a Taaj Mahal.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This kind of colorless day also arrived. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola