This Is Supernatural
It seems to be that
everything you don't believe
is my reality.
There is something about this;
No less than supernatural,
that your words somehow
travel through planes
and reach my heart,
only I know, without sound.
Your eyes are of something
God created, only to entice me
into your submission.
We are, this is,
no less than supernatural,
my heart needs to be scrutinized,
my spirituality is waning.
Mindful of this new insecurity,
you are filling my mind
with unholy thoughts; naturally,
you are of some otherworldy property.
I pray to god to take you from me,
for I have this gnawing feeling
this is going to end badly.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is Supernatural by B.B. Loring )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid