This Is Supernatural
It seems to be that
everything you don't believe
is my reality.
There is something about this;
No less than supernatural,
that your words somehow
travel through planes
and reach my heart,
only I know, without sound.
Your eyes are of something
God created, only to entice me
into your submission.
We are, this is,
no less than supernatural,
my heart needs to be scrutinized,
my spirituality is waning.
Mindful of this new insecurity,
you are filling my mind
with unholy thoughts; naturally,
you are of some otherworldy property.
I pray to god to take you from me,
for I have this gnawing feeling
this is going to end badly.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is Supernatural by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow