This Is Supernatural
It seems to be that
everything you don't believe
is my reality.
There is something about this;
No less than supernatural,
that your words somehow
travel through planes
and reach my heart,
only I know, without sound.
Your eyes are of something
God created, only to entice me
into your submission.
We are, this is,
no less than supernatural,
my heart needs to be scrutinized,
my spirituality is waning.
Mindful of this new insecurity,
you are filling my mind
with unholy thoughts; naturally,
you are of some otherworldy property.
I pray to god to take you from me,
for I have this gnawing feeling
this is going to end badly.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is Supernatural by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael
- For James Joyce at the Beinning of Days,.., mary douglas
- ' I Am ', Monica Lanier
- As If the Sun Had Words, mary douglas
- Hexed Hysteria, Monica Lanier
- Fly, Fly High, Monica Lanier