Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
This is love
This is love: to fly toward a secret sky,
to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
First, to let go of live.
In the end, to take a step without feet;
to regard this world as invisible,
and to disregard what appears to be the self.
Heart, I said, what a gift it has been
to enter this circle of lovers,
to see beyond seeing itself,
to reach and feel within the breast.
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This is love by Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak