David Wood (07 April 1950 / London)
This Earth's Tiny Plot
Poet's Notes about The Poem
People abuse the earth in every way. Destroying animal habitats and polluting earth sea and sky.
Comments about this poem (This Earth's Tiny Plot by David Wood )
Did you read them?
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman