T Ebi Ken Jemine
This time is so cold, so breezing
The embracing of the Christmas so warming
The cloud, the weather, the atmosphare,
All adjust to make it looks, it's Christmas time
To me, it's not about the kindness
It's about the wishes- Wish for anything
I never wish for anything, anyway.
This Christmas I wished for one thing
I know I will never get it, with no would.
All I want for This Christmas is this thing.
I told everybody about this thing.
But I expected to get it from nobody
No kinder, kindness kinda kindle me; so kinky
I wish I could wished for the yester Christmases
The ones that I never make any wishes.
This christmas, I made a wish, This Chrismas my wish came true.
Thank you Bestie. I'm Loving the thing u got me for This Xmas.
T Ebi Ken Jemine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Christmas by T Ebi Ken Jemine )
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ah, money!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- We shall overcome someday, Vidura Prabhath
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)