T Ebi Ken Jemine
This time is so cold, so breezing
The embracing of the Christmas so warming
The cloud, the weather, the atmosphare,
All adjust to make it looks, it's Christmas time
To me, it's not about the kindness
It's about the wishes- Wish for anything
I never wish for anything, anyway.
This Christmas I wished for one thing
I know I will never get it, with no would.
All I want for This Christmas is this thing.
I told everybody about this thing.
But I expected to get it from nobody
No kinder, kindness kinda kindle me; so kinky
I wish I could wished for the yester Christmases
The ones that I never make any wishes.
This christmas, I made a wish, This Chrismas my wish came true.
Thank you Bestie. I'm Loving the thing u got me for This Xmas.
T Ebi Ken Jemine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Christmas by T Ebi Ken Jemine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious