Thirsty For a Shift
Have had it enough
I pray I could change things
I wish I could completely modulate my life
By being successful.
Right now I am a failure in everything
I do not even love myself due to it
I am so thirsty for a shift
Have had it enough, can I just fly away?
Tired of all the similarities, which never accept me as their own
Thirsty for a shift, I am now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thirsty For a Shift by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Awakening, Naveed Khalid
- Government and Dirty Companies, douglas scotney
- On Kashmir, Naveed Khalid
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty