Third world war(A funny story)
Bush and Powell are sitting in a bar. Santa walks in and asks the barman, 'Isn`t that Bush and Powell? '
The barman says 'Yep, thats them.'
So the Santa walks over and says, 'Hello, what are you guys doing? '
And Bush says, 'We`re planning world war 3'
And Santa says, 'Really? What`s going to happen? '
And Bush says, 'Well, we`re going to kill 140 million Afghans this time and one bicycle repairman.'
And Santa exclaimed, 'A bicycle repairman? ! ! ! '
So Bush turns to Powell and says, ' See, I told you no-one would worry about the 140 million Afghans! '
Edwin Drood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Third world war(A funny story) by Edwin Drood )
- An ugly sniper, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- AAA, Vera Sidhwa
- my love to you is simple, James Berth
- Ebola, Stephen Wylie
- To the occupied lands' people, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- colorblind, James Berth
- Why Didn't They Meet?, Lora Colon
- Longing for Love, Brenda Harris
- closed shop, lee fones
- Gentle Night The wick Has Burned, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Eat That Pussy, Anuj Tikku
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)