Third world war(A funny story)
Bush and Powell are sitting in a bar. Santa walks in and asks the barman, 'Isn`t that Bush and Powell? '
The barman says 'Yep, thats them.'
So the Santa walks over and says, 'Hello, what are you guys doing? '
And Bush says, 'We`re planning world war 3'
And Santa says, 'Really? What`s going to happen? '
And Bush says, 'Well, we`re going to kill 140 million Afghans this time and one bicycle repairman.'
And Santa exclaimed, 'A bicycle repairman? ! ! ! '
So Bush turns to Powell and says, ' See, I told you no-one would worry about the 140 million Afghans! '
Edwin Drood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Third world war(A funny story) by Edwin Drood )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 November 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu