Don't think that I hate you,
Because I have never thought of hating
Don't think that I like you,
Because it's an idea you will dislike.
Don't think that I love you,
Because it Will keep you waiting.
Don't think that I am so changed,
I am just living my life.
Don't think that I am falling in love,
I am just being friendly.
Don't think that I don't care,
I am just minding my own business.
Don't think that I am hitting on you,
I just thought you would think so.
Titto Mutny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Think Not. by Titto Mutny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns