Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
They Took Her Away In Hand Cuffs
The ghost walks upon empty and silent streets.
Permanently embedded in a picture.
Oh so lonely.
Oh so lonely.
A murder out of love.
A mystery in time.
Waiting to be solved.
Minds at ease.
Minds at peace.
Understanding the why.
Desperate tempting contemplations.
With a gun in your hand.
Pulling the trigger under emotional duress.
Hiding the evidence.
Guilt rises up inside.
Living the hollow life.
Nothing more than a mere shell.
The soul long lost.
Sometimes it just isn't worth the cost.
Mercy me, how could you.
What were your thinking.
As my heart is breaking.
Out of the movie screens.
Straight in my living room.
I can still hear the sirens blaring.
Even my tears can't save you.
A bed roses wilt away.
Acid to the skin.
Only in hallucinogenic dream could this be true.
Yet it is.
Arguments of gut wrenching contradictions.
Mind boggling internal conflicts.
But I love her.
You can't take her away.
Oh no, oh no.
Say it isn't so.
Just say it isn't so.
I will believe anything you tell me.
And just like that she is gone.
And I'm left with so many more questions then answers.
My partner stop dancing mid stride.
Now my feet don't want to move.
No matter the music or motivation.
Such a horrible revelation.
Sleeping inside a blood soaked painting, knowing their is no escape for me.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.