THEY GO TO THEIR INEVITABLE FATE
They (The poor refugees) fled their pretty homeland To find a safe haven anywhere, somewhere, and everywhere Because their pretty houses turned into ruins and broken Stones on every corner and on every lonely sidewalk anytime, They ran away with or without their clothes and pairs of shoes To avoid being killed or wounded with blind shelling everywhere And to find a shelter behind a broken wall or a fallen tree, They find only the bitter death anywhere and everywhere on earth, So the inevitable death is chasing everyone and everything without Mercy especially the little babies and the rest of the refugees, Behind the borders they find different kinds of death anywhere Especially dying while someone is alive in front of the relief Offices, the embassies, the tents, and the whole world anywhere, The poor refugees die while fleeing in the boats in front of The whole world's blind eyes and no one dares to save their lives, Their inevitable bad luck and their inevitable death are chasing Their souls, so their lives are sacrificed without their wills.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THEY GO TO THEIR INEVITABLE FATE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate