Emmanuel George Cefai
They Are Already Making Preparations
They are already making preparations
In the old ancient town for crucifixion
Already the light bulbs no longer dim.
But though there be more light
The back ground is deep black
Where sadness made her shrine so long ago.
Already the Passion, Crucifixion.
Resurrection then that too must be of us
Humans, in the Immortality work of mine.
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Are Already Making Preparations by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)