Edward Kofi Louis
German soldiers at my backyard,
Russian soldiers at my backyard,
American soldiers at my backyard,
The world's soldiers at my backyard,
And like cultures at different places;
But, history is all about life.
What is your name? !
'My name is St. Louis';
What is your mission?
'My mission is to see to the peace in this world';
What is your vision?
'My vision is to conquer the world with love'!
'One head, two eyes, two ears';
'One nose, two legs, two hands';
'And, to tell the people what the future will be like'.
Soon a bomb will blast omewhere! !
Soom many people will be killed;
And like the cultures of these people around me,
For, they are always after destruction than peace.
To others, sex is like a chewing gum to them;
To others, wars are like a laughter to them;
And now, this world is preparing for war and we are running out of time!
But tell me, which of you have no past in this world?
However, some of you are still working hand-in-hand with Satan the Devil.
These bombs are falling on us today,
These bombs are killing us today,
And hatred is leading mankind to destruction!
Because, some people are really working hand-in-hand with Satan the Devil.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (These Bombs by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Here, Betsy Sholl
- The Blue Eyed, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Tortoise, Betsy Sholl
- A Reflecting Mirror, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sanctuary, Naveed Khalid
- Angel of Dissent, Betsy Sholl
- The Queen Mary, Ima Ryma
- Atukei, The Itesot Girl, maureen ceasar
- A Little Traveling Music, Betsy Sholl
- Masochistic Punishment, Margaret Alice Second
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)