Emmanuel George Cefai
There was water and it tasted drear
There was water and it tasted
there was cold walking in the
yet no human felt the frost
the asphalt of the streets
lay calm in defeat
in their wrath
in their rebel rage.
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There was water and it tasted drear by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao