THERE IT GOES AGAIN
There it goes again
The very same feeling again.
After a long time
From a long brown line.
Hunting for nothing more
Than a pleasing sound or
A shape with no impediment
But, the one I can impliment.
Now, there it goes again
Falling in love again,
For the last time
On the last tine.
I, having many more
Reasons to be exited more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (THERE IT GOES AGAIN by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki