There is room in my womb
It was within a young virgins' womb
that the Son of God was given room.
Because Mary the angel believed
and through the Holy Spirit conceived.
For this Child was the Long Promised One
Who came to earth as Gods' Only Son.
Formed so skilfully and wonderfully
fully man and God this great mystery
God incomprehensibly had become
formed by His Spirit in the virgin womb.
Incomparably pure and unstained
Deity in a body contained.
Royston Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There is room in my womb by Royston Allen )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland