There Is A Black Pal
There is a Black pal, my
Visitor regular, cool and calm.
In my balcony, its abode of
Grain or rain, it visits my
Perambulations profoundly strain,
If Black were to be a curse,
Woe to the Creator’s paradigm of
Release and hearse.
If colour were to be
A conscious matter of grouse,
Hollering would annoyingly increase.
Deliverance is too far,
Even now, for it is intricate,
it is manmade
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Is A Black Pal by Radhamani Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...