That star light, that star bright, I wish that star was me at night.
The story goes they had followed, then maybe I won’t feel so hollowed.
I would be loved with a simple gaze, then maybe my life wouldn’t be in such a haze.
I would be greeted with a smile, then maybe I wouldn’t be in denial.
As they lay back in a calming rest, then maybe I wouldn’t be so depressed.
In the sky with all those stars I would be at home, then maybe I wouldn’t feel so a lone.
just mme's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (then maybe by just mme )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry