THEIR PRECIOUS INDIFFERENCE
because you have written so many
they will hear nothing but traffic
have nothing but impatience
earn nothing but that familiarity of boredom
they will read nothing but many
pedestrians crossing the road and
will not recall any shoe or tie
because they are too many
they will see no pearl but only pebbles
that they all throw away in the mud
until nothing is left
but their own precious indifference
which they will treasure as gold.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.