PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN
The Zyme of Zealotism
The dale, my ‘damsel’ dallied,
Kisses my knavish knoll.
The Stream, her saline sad
Gashes her gawky ghat.
The plain, my poem polished,
Longs for a labyrinthine lane.
The rhyme, her rigorous robe
Spoils her steady summits.
The abyss, my agape admonition
Baptizes my beloved ballad.
The trench, her tropical tryst
Umpires for an unchaste underplot.
The cactus, my camel cursed
Vacillates my vehement vendetta.
The effluence, her elate eloquence
Wafts on her wakeful wady…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Zyme of Zealotism by PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN )
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
- Epitaph on John Dove, Innkeeper, Robert Burns
- The Nameless Mood of a Home-Maker, Ananta Madhavan
- Life through a colleague's eyes, Jeremy Horsford
- The Vision, Robert Burns
- Little Girl's Talk - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- The Singer, Clara Keiper
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)