PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN
The Zyme of Zealotism
The dale, my ‘damsel’ dallied,
Kisses my knavish knoll.
The Stream, her saline sad
Gashes her gawky ghat.
The plain, my poem polished,
Longs for a labyrinthine lane.
The rhyme, her rigorous robe
Spoils her steady summits.
The abyss, my agape admonition
Baptizes my beloved ballad.
The trench, her tropical tryst
Umpires for an unchaste underplot.
The cactus, my camel cursed
Vacillates my vehement vendetta.
The effluence, her elate eloquence
Wafts on her wakeful wady…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Zyme of Zealotism by PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN )
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ광교오피녀 ⓑ사당오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu3 sibngnu3
- L.Messi 오피뷰 광교오피 KTwiz 사당오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu3 sibngnu3
- Fruit Cocktail in Light Syrup, Amy Gerstler
- Racism, Kenneth Maswabi
- Idling mind., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Using Both Sides Of A Brain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hakuna matata, Luv Artem
- Silent Horizons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Continuing Inspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A.Blok, Three letters - 1- translation (.., Lyudmila Purgina
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)