PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN
The Zyme of Zealotism
The dale, my ‘damsel’ dallied,
Kisses my knavish knoll.
The Stream, her saline sad
Gashes her gawky ghat.
The plain, my poem polished,
Longs for a labyrinthine lane.
The rhyme, her rigorous robe
Spoils her steady summits.
The abyss, my agape admonition
Baptizes my beloved ballad.
The trench, her tropical tryst
Umpires for an unchaste underplot.
The cactus, my camel cursed
Vacillates my vehement vendetta.
The effluence, her elate eloquence
Wafts on her wakeful wady…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Zyme of Zealotism by PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave