PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN
The Zyme of Zealotism
The dale, my ‘damsel’ dallied,
Kisses my knavish knoll.
The Stream, her saline sad
Gashes her gawky ghat.
The plain, my poem polished,
Longs for a labyrinthine lane.
The rhyme, her rigorous robe
Spoils her steady summits.
The abyss, my agape admonition
Baptizes my beloved ballad.
The trench, her tropical tryst
Umpires for an unchaste underplot.
The cactus, my camel cursed
Vacillates my vehement vendetta.
The effluence, her elate eloquence
Wafts on her wakeful wady…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Zyme of Zealotism by PUTHIACAVU K VIJAYAN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas