Its been, days, weeks, months the can't study war anymore in my mind and heart as destiny is calling my name, the zeal for the game is glowing bright and the zeal is like a fire that can't be unquenched..
I have succumbed my self to this zeal as this envy is making my nerves to boil as if l have drank Screaming Eagle Carbenet Sauvigion as the zeal has made me to be wide awake, eyes wide opened like a Falcon Kestrel..
Its time high time l spit it out
the zeal is burning in my heart
and Glowing in my heart like a Richard II sword glowing from blacksmith's Furnace, the time is now, l was born to make it happend, the zeal is making me to inhale a different oudour, tomorrow's certanity that is hidden like a blackdiamond which is not easy to find..
The zeal has made my heart strong, any with that comes in my way l m ready, l was born ready to play the game, on the wet sand along the beaches, smooth sand, in hot ashes , thorns, THROUGH GOD'S WILL, the dice will always roll on the table and guns will be in my hands to protect the dice, l dont need a mask to inhale the gunpowder, the time is now l have to accept the zeal
donald kuutsi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE ZEAL by donald kuutsi )
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
- The Chameleon, Sir Toby
- A game of Love, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns