The young world..
The world is comfortable,
with young and the laughter,
Seduced by colorful flowers,
Sprayed with nostalgic attars,
Dancing with the drums and fiddles,
Waking up for the freshened up sun,
Longing for the fermented star’s skin,
Playing day and night to play again,
Whining is arrested and kept in mental prison,
Discarding of the old and sick to keep this place clean,
Wandering of the evils graciously allowed,
The life in the world is comfortable only with the able.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The young world.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal