The wrong track
In a moment of dismal despair
I went to the shore,
Leaving all behind, shut my door.
None appeared in my sight, but
Sea, sparkling stars and the moon.
I saw all my life ahead of me;
All my dreams just emerged to my eye
I did not need to look back
And still missed nothing, but
Sorrow, gloom and the wrong track.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The wrong track by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haidouk Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country's Mine, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Land, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov
- In The Longhouse, Oneida Museum, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Song Of Man, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Pyre and him, Barisan Chatterjee
- I'uni Kwi Athi? Hiatho., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov