The wrong track
In a moment of dismal despair
I went to the shore,
Leaving all behind, shut my door.
None appeared in my sight, but
Sea, sparkling stars and the moon.
I saw all my life ahead of me;
All my dreams just emerged to my eye
I did not need to look back
And still missed nothing, but
Sorrow, gloom and the wrong track.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The wrong track by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA