The wrong track
In a moment of dismal despair
I went to the shore,
Leaving all behind, shut my door.
None appeared in my sight, but
Sea, sparkling stars and the moon.
I saw all my life ahead of me;
All my dreams just emerged to my eye
I did not need to look back
And still missed nothing, but
Sorrow, gloom and the wrong track.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The wrong track by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- You Buy Me Eggs Nine 72, Anne Tardos
- Window, Cigeng Zhang
- The World, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Cleansing the Sword!, Stanley Collymore
- Emotions, Ruth Manning-Sanders