The innocence that pokes its head around the faded corner, knows where not to look, but it is something about this beauty that frees my hearts discontent, if but for a step. life is one word with every definition, both alone and befriended, by the invisible hand. In life, you must be a flower, and die to live again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wonderment by iliya Gotby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No loss only gain, Aftab Alam
- Apple From A Tree, LaRon Green Sr.
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam