The innocence that pokes its head around the faded corner, knows where not to look, but it is something about this beauty that frees my hearts discontent, if but for a step. life is one word with every definition, both alone and befriended, by the invisible hand. In life, you must be a flower, and die to live again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wonderment by iliya Gotby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson