Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Withering Dismay.
What were done, -all mistakes,
Fake mind rills the fake,
For, the vow to undertake,
Is wandering from mirage to mirage.
The vain glory of ego from youth’s profile,
The cloudy dreams on desire’s canvas,
Come and go giving phantom touch.
The biological sayings trumpet,
Caverns of fanatic and proletariat,
Wild fields and turn into desert,
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.