The Witches of the Southern Hemisphere
The screeching witches are in agony...
A thief with no remorse has set them by...
A half moon sets at just after 1 am,
bits and byes.
They cross the Southern Hemisphere,
In a cloudless sky like shooting stars
Oh! the wrongful witches will seek revenge
Taking toil on the acts of perversion
They have been persecuted to.
Beware fiend your days are due tonight
And darkness your toll will ring
And resounding far and wide your
Pain will seem miniscule to the universe of pain.
Love seems silly to my heart,
My heart is silly in love
Take this perfect Sunset
Imprint it unto forever
Forever, forever, forever.
Now my light fades upon
My page of words, upon
... upon the shadow creeping in.
Kiss the twilight
The Elvin delight
Take me to the darkness of night.
Where I can no longer see the words I write.
Into the soul of darkness let me hide,
In my image and not God's...
by and bye
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Witches of the Southern Hemisphere by Midnights Voice )
Did you read them?
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)