The Wisdom and Guidance of God
In the very beginning of the creation of man
We started to sin
Only if we took the time to understand
That God is there always even at the times; when we do not want to let him in.
There is one thing in our lives that most of us would agree
That a life without Him that we really blew it.
When we fail to accept God’s one and only decree
That we all come together to follow His Wisdom to make it all fit.
Yes life is hard
As we keep stacking wrong on top of wrong.
We need to realize that with Him, we will always be e dealt the winning card
Life is not a game; He gave us as a gift to be able to live Happy and Strong
We should all come together to see
That we really
need to follow him
And follow His one and only plea.
That we accept His Wisdom and Guidance to keep us away from a life full of grim
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wisdom and Guidance of God by Frank Pulver )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way