Mishaal Javed Dawar
Wind blowing through the trees.
Wind playing in the leaves.
Wind brushing against the sky.
Wind knocking over you and I.
Wind is deadly.
Wind is friendly.
Wind can hurt.
Wind can alert.
Wind is nice.
Wind is ice.
Wind is fierce.
Wind can peirce.
Wind is powerful.
WIND IS WONDERFUL! ! !
Mishaal Javed Dawar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wind by Mishaal Javed Dawar )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart