Of Muses And Other Ghosts
The Will To Live
Let them hate you, so you can
hate them too, and don't worry
about their god, he's too busy
speaking o the street prophet
about the end of the world.
Mark your struggles and enemies
with scars, so you won't forget
who to hate.
You need to pull some darkness
out of your chest before you can
write your name properly
on their lips.
That's what you need to do
to become hard to erase from
their hearts, not good deeds,
people forget them.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Will To Live by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)
- Neon Sign, Alan W. Jankowski