The Whole World Is In A Grain Of Sand
A pretty grain of sand is Meaning a great thing for me Because in it I see a pretty world More than the current world in which I live and walk like a lazy snail, I don't know what's going on with our World which it looks to me like a large Grain of sand, but it's useless and hard, A pretty grain of sand is a safer world At least to me anytime and anywhere, You might laugh at me when I tell you so Because what I see in my pretty dreams I don't see in our real world which is Unreal to me and to the rest of all people, In a grain of sand I live happily, but in Our world we live hellish life which is absurd, Our planet is merely a network of pains and Eternal sufferings by day and by night, then In a grain of sand we wish to live eternal life, But in our current world we only wish to die.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Whole World Is In A Grain Of Sand by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav