Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
She whispered into his ear
Something only him could have heard
But the look on his face screamed
I'll love you till the end of timeThe Whisper
Into his ear, she whispered again
Where have you been all my life?
I wish i knew you before now
There would have never been a time when i sheared tears
It could have been a whisper
But when she whispered
And when he listened
The world knows what.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Whisper by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal