“The Ways Of Love”
Everyone loves love; but how many can endure?
The ways of love are so many, we all must know.
From Fair love to the Sacred love; the Divine love to secure.
True Pure love, Impartial love can unconditionally glow.
Even Wicked love, Illicit love can be purified with love.
So many are the ways of love; thus we always admix.
But the domination of Unconditional love has been all above
Even Culprit’s love with Cupid’s love one can try to fix.
Platonic love with Physical love can shake hands together
This should be the ways of love, we perhaps cannot deny.
Matured love, healing love, even love bereft of feather.
Where the starvation of love never ever dares to pry
All kinds of love can conquer love of all kinds.
The atlas of love stays forever in the world of our minds.
Written on the 14th February,2010
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“The Ways Of Love” by Munia Khan )
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)