“The Ways Of Love”
Everyone loves love; but how many can endure?
The ways of love are so many, we all must know.
From Fair love to the Sacred love; the Divine love to secure.
True Pure love, Impartial love can unconditionally glow.
Even Wicked love, Illicit love can be purified with love.
So many are the ways of love; thus we always admix.
But the domination of Unconditional love has been all above
Even Culprit’s love with Cupid’s love one can try to fix.
Platonic love with Physical love can shake hands together
This should be the ways of love, we perhaps cannot deny.
Matured love, healing love, even love bereft of feather.
Where the starvation of love never ever dares to pry
All kinds of love can conquer love of all kinds.
The atlas of love stays forever in the world of our minds.
Written on the 14th February,2010
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“The Ways Of Love” by Munia Khan )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)