“The Ways Of Love”
Everyone loves love; but how many can endure?
The ways of love are so many, we all must know.
From Fair love to the Sacred love; the Divine love to secure.
True Pure love, Impartial love can unconditionally glow.
Even Wicked love, Illicit love can be purified with love.
So many are the ways of love; thus we always admix.
But the domination of Unconditional love has been all above
Even Culprit’s love with Cupid’s love one can try to fix.
Platonic love with Physical love can shake hands together
This should be the ways of love, we perhaps cannot deny.
Matured love, healing love, even love bereft of feather.
Where the starvation of love never ever dares to pry
All kinds of love can conquer love of all kinds.
The atlas of love stays forever in the world of our minds.
Written on the 14th February,2010
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“The Ways Of Love” by Munia Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra