The want to hate
You always tell me that you will never hurt me
and you would always have your arms open
but NO! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I dont want you to be there
I want you to hurt me
so i can give up on...
Everything we ever had
Everything we ever were
And everything that we were going to be.
I want to hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The want to hate by Jasmine Moreth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones