The want to hate
You always tell me that you will never hurt me
and you would always have your arms open
but NO! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I dont want you to be there
I want you to hurt me
so i can give up on...
Everything we ever had
Everything we ever were
And everything that we were going to be.
I want to hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The want to hate by Jasmine Moreth )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid