Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Virtues Of Beauty
Beauty is the glow of the transparent Divine,
It first buds in the mind, and then in the face it shines.
Beauty is the daughter of the Truth and the Goodness
Steadfast peace and unborrowed joy are its graces.
Beauty radiates clarity of vision and holds empathy as its vase,
Its presence emits pleasure, igniting the abstract recesses.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Virtues Of Beauty by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
- CHERYL winter