Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Virtues Of Beauty
Beauty is the glow of the transparent Divine,
It first buds in the mind, and then in the face it shines.
Beauty is the daughter of the Truth and the Goodness
Steadfast peace and unborrowed joy are its graces.
Beauty radiates clarity of vision and holds empathy as its vase,
Its presence emits pleasure, igniting the abstract recesses.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.