I don't know how to explain it
The sudden urge
All my bones want to break
No one is stopping me from dying
My heart is pounding
Is this really what it feels like?
I've never dreamt of this happening,
all the fields in the universe in one.
Cautionly over thinking this,
Is this really occurring?
Don't leave me like the rest
Now it's us
You and me
Fighting while trying to keep us
Your never ending speech
I really don't want this
But that's all you thought of
Past few weeks
Past few months
Past lifetime of us together
Now that you've made your choice
Who am I to blame
All the things you said
Keep me wondering
All these possibilities
What if we never made it official?
What if you never really loved me?
I can't bare to think
All these horrid ideas could be true
But now I know
I know that you never loved me as much as I
Also we weren't meant to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Urge by Karina Andrea )
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI