I don't know how to explain it
The sudden urge
All my bones want to break
No one is stopping me from dying
My heart is pounding
Is this really what it feels like?
I've never dreamt of this happening,
all the fields in the universe in one.
Cautionly over thinking this,
Is this really occurring?
Don't leave me like the rest
Now it's us
You and me
Fighting while trying to keep us
Your never ending speech
I really don't want this
But that's all you thought of
Past few weeks
Past few months
Past lifetime of us together
Now that you've made your choice
Who am I to blame
All the things you said
Keep me wondering
All these possibilities
What if we never made it official?
What if you never really loved me?
I can't bare to think
All these horrid ideas could be true
But now I know
I know that you never loved me as much as I
Also we weren't meant to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Urge by Karina Andrea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI