I don't know how to explain it
The sudden urge
All my bones want to break
No one is stopping me from dying
My heart is pounding
Is this really what it feels like?
I've never dreamt of this happening,
all the fields in the universe in one.
Cautionly over thinking this,
Is this really occurring?
Don't leave me like the rest
Now it's us
You and me
Fighting while trying to keep us
Your never ending speech
I really don't want this
But that's all you thought of
Past few weeks
Past few months
Past lifetime of us together
Now that you've made your choice
Who am I to blame
All the things you said
Keep me wondering
All these possibilities
What if we never made it official?
What if you never really loved me?
I can't bare to think
All these horrid ideas could be true
But now I know
I know that you never loved me as much as I
Also we weren't meant to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Urge by Karina Andrea )
- Within Poetical Interludes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Look In Your Ear - Haiku, Robert Eckstein
- ~Someone Knows~, E Nigma
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow