Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Universal Submission To The Glory Of Avatar.
Time immemorial carries His glory,
Generations untold read His story,
In all of our deepest Unconscious,
He ever peeps as a live-touch.
He comes for us, -His creations
To untie and cut the sickles of illusions,
And makes us aware of our already in Divinity,
Showing His image without and within,
And when He leaves His mortal coil,
He is felt, recognized, and worshiped in every shrine.
On Time's cyclic chariot ,
As Avatar He takes frames and names,
Of Krishna, Rama, Jesus, Buddha, Sri Ramakrishna,
And creates Myths of Love and Service,
He is an Oasis, a Sheet -Anchor, a Shelter of Faith,
If in dire crisis, one cries, and seeks His help and support,
Miracle He does, by a single touch,
And lets the devotee feel that He is within.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Universal Submission To The Glory Of Avatar. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman