Rupa Rani Kudumula
The Unexpected Truth
When I Open My Eyes
I Can See The Stars Sparkling Lightly
I Can See The Sun Shining Brightly
I Can See The Sea Rolling Tirelessly
I Can See The Sky Moving Endlessly
I Can See The Birds Singing Slowly
I Can See The Lions Roaring Loudly
I Can See The Baby Crying Cutely
I Can See The Mother Patting Sweetly
Even When I Can See All The Beauty Of The Creation
I Still Find Something Missing.....
Then When I Closed My Eyes
I Found It Which I Couldn't See With My Eyes Open.....
My Dark Deep Empty Heart
Suddenly Filled With The Most Precious View Showed Up.....
It Is Your Lovely Smile! ! ! ! !
I MISS YOU IN MY LIFE
Rupa Rani Kudumula's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unexpected Truth by Rupa Rani Kudumula )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra