Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Unanswered Answer.
No dictionary could decode,
No lady yet could make you feel,
The day and night revolve still!
All adventures with promising hope,
Have run for fun and nothing else,
The heroes and cowards both hang,
The wastage of dusty tales.
Heightened Imaginations just could reveal,
Some silver lines of God,
You sing aloud your poetry, they praise,
But the bed of true abstract, you foolishly miss.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unanswered Answer. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra