Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Unanswered Answer.
No dictionary could decode,
No lady yet could make you feel,
The day and night revolve still!
All adventures with promising hope,
Have run for fun and nothing else,
The heroes and cowards both hang,
The wastage of dusty tales.
Heightened Imaginations just could reveal,
Some silver lines of God,
You sing aloud your poetry, they praise,
But the bed of true abstract, you foolishly miss.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unanswered Answer. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard