Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Un-contented Mistress.
So many times I wanted to be raped,
In a silent whisper,
Under the dense cover of a stormy night,
By wild strangers.
My crescent moon, like the bud of a primrose,
To have a lippy suck up to the dungeon core,
A tease to my latent whore .
And when the spring evolved with monsoons' tide,
I invited riders,
To be ridden in their clumsy-colossal rides,
Day and night.
Hankering upon the imaginary portion of what might be,
I processed my libido,
To be torn, dug, hammered, stirred, and wined,
On dissection table.
The rubbing of the juice of my nature's will,
By cutting seals,
Of psychophysical tuned tornado,
I projected my prime.
So many, som many Tom, Harry, Dick,
Sick and weak,
Sparrow, street dogs, he-goat and rabbits,
And yet, and yet, -the old age did cause,
On the rolling mind of temporal time,
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Un-contented Mistress. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine