The Two Wheels
Love and understanding are the two wheels of a vehicle
Which leads you to your real destiny and makes a miracle
Very hard to travel without these wheels as they circle
In a straight way where the several cross roads mingle.
Love and affection make you move gladly even in a jungle
As you visualize the right path every time in your travel
Cooperation and exuberance certainly follow carnival
You can prove unity in diversity in an adorable domicile.
Silence and violence make you lose a lovely life style
Communication gap never allows you to go for a mile
Coordination with any person provides you a big smile
Perception is the way to go forward when you’re fragile.
Setaluri Padmavathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Two Wheels by Setaluri Padmavathi )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak