The Two Wheels
Love and understanding are the two wheels of a vehicle
Which leads you to your real destiny and makes a miracle
Very hard to travel without these wheels as they circle
In a straight way where the several cross roads mingle.
Love and affection make you move gladly even in a jungle
As you visualize the right path every time in your travel
Cooperation and exuberance certainly follow carnival
You can prove unity in diversity in an adorable domicile.
Silence and violence make you lose a lovely life style
Communication gap never allows you to go for a mile
Coordination with any person provides you a big smile
Perception is the way to go forward when you’re fragile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Two Wheels by Setaluri Padmavathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Turned by a wave, Mark Heathcote
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu