In war of attrition
you need a black eye.
The stars blinked.
A milkyway changed its stance
and went on fast track.
The sense of sky
was changing. Earth
decided to take off the veil.
I was not engaging
any contradictions. Let the turmoil
throw up an alternative.
It was seen coming.
The blind snakes
starting an intrepid attack.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Trıade by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine