In war of attrition
you need a black eye.
The stars blinked.
A milkyway changed its stance
and went on fast track.
The sense of sky
was changing. Earth
decided to take off the veil.
I was not engaging
any contradictions. Let the turmoil
throw up an alternative.
It was seen coming.
The blind snakes
starting an intrepid attack.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Trıade by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna