Ace Of Black Hearts
The Thank You Is For Whom?
With invested interest all can not be equal.
Tempted is the alternating egos.
Which one, which one.
As if all will not be right till chosen.
The greatest gift is the silence of an unknown acknowledgement.
Giving a helping hand is the reward.
No need for a humming or bickering chorus.
Better should only be used as increment never a comparison.
How did you improve.
And for whom, the benefit of all or just you?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Thank You Is For Whom? by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(c. 600 BCE)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Tired 2, Michael P. McParland
- Happiness Returns, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean
- Embellishing the Pale Blue Sky, James Darwin Smith II
- Thoughts, Ronald Chapman
- A Moment in Time, Tango Tango
- My Words, Ronald Chapman
- Dreamt Of You 6, Michael P. McParland