Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Me! what for, but you,
Live with open-handed approval,
As I do with Nature's benedictions,
Inhaling air, drinking water, and so on,
Mine is moral obligation, if not spiritual,
To care, support, and hold your hand,
For, this, God living in us commands.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.