The Sun Of Today
Did yesterday go with no trace?
Or, does it arrange its matters
To cope with today?
Everyday reveals things with new dress,
Others, to yesterday are attached;
By pins, from the old picture are hanging
Wearing new garments,
Faking new smiles;
But their yellow teeth unmask them
Trying to allude from change pinch;
They become uglier with their rush,
Crumpled faces and defeated eyes.
Like leaves in autumn, fall
One by one, or all
There is no way to escape;
New sun of today will come,
To fill the misty sight with its fresh ray.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun Of Today by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos