And as the flaring tepid Sun
Basked valley veiled from hills
Pecked the dewy skin of earth,
Doubts of deep lurid eluding night
Melted in the shimmering lake
Underneath the floating blue lotus…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun by shveta sahal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote