The Story Of My Life Searching For A Life
Somewhere, somehow I was searching for a life while I lived one.
It began to be an everyday thing to wake up lost and said in the morning.
It began to be an ordinary thing to live in a dream as I dreamed more than reality.
It became a tradition to hate what I never knew why I hated it.
I had began to live a life of lies.
I had began to live in confusion with my day to day dilusions.
I was that woman with mad dreams each day.
That was the day I lost my identity.
That was the day I became a dreamer than who I was.
As I woke up in the morning I realised that all I have ever lived was a dream,
But rather than nothing I will continue the dream...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Story Of My Life Searching For A Life by siphosethu mbananga )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)