The Story Of My Life Searching For A Life
Somewhere, somehow I was searching for a life while I lived one.
It began to be an everyday thing to wake up lost and said in the morning.
It began to be an ordinary thing to live in a dream as I dreamed more than reality.
It became a tradition to hate what I never knew why I hated it.
I had began to live a life of lies.
I had began to live in confusion with my day to day dilusions.
I was that woman with mad dreams each day.
That was the day I lost my identity.
That was the day I became a dreamer than who I was.
As I woke up in the morning I realised that all I have ever lived was a dream,
But rather than nothing I will continue the dream...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Story Of My Life Searching For A Life by siphosethu mbananga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale