Hamza Al Saieedy
The Song Of Rose
Rose, Oh rose! burning red,
Stolen bright which we fed!
In her eye you could shine,
Rose! Oh Rose! you are mine!
Sign of love, rose and dove!
Days of dull you had shove.
Charming view, flowing scent,
Your beauty we have lent!
Moon’s bright or candle light,
I can write in your sight!
Beauty rise from your name,
In my hand as the flame!
Through her hair it might land!
The sweet rose in my hand.
Lovely grace we replace!
Pretty Rose! near her face.
Tearful Rose! as you seem,
Send us more of your beam.
Rose! oh Rose! burning red!
Stolen bright which we fed..
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Song Of Rose by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- Mother, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lost In The Dream Of The Seventh Willow, mary douglas
- It was a surprise raid, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Scented, Anthony Di'anno
- The Rebel in Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I am with You , Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreams, Kwalo Voro
- Remembrance, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Winter Song, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Poet, arshad arshad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)