Hamza Al Saieedy
The Song Of Rose
Rose, Oh rose! burning red,
Stolen bright which we fed!
In her eye you could shine,
Rose! Oh Rose! you are mine!
Sign of love, rose and dove!
Days of dull you had shove.
Charming view, flowing scent,
Your beauty we have lent!
Moon’s bright or candle light,
I can write in your sight!
Beauty rise from your name,
In my hand as the flame!
Through her hair it might land!
The sweet rose in my hand.
Lovely grace we replace!
Pretty Rose! near her face.
Tearful Rose! as you seem,
Send us more of your beam.
Rose! oh Rose! burning red!
Stolen bright which we fed..
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Song Of Rose by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler