The Solitude Woman
Like the busy bee, making honey day and night,
She keeps working and leading a life that's too tight.
Deep inside, she could hear the heartbreak,
The sense of solitudeness makes it ache.
Too many people come in and out,
Just like the passing clouds.
But, not a day has she found any who truly cares,
Or with whom she can trust and share.
All day she is preoccupied with something,
That literally gives the heart a feel of sting.
At night she is filled with fear,
Wetting and filling the pillows with tear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Solitude Woman by Joiesbin Nishanth )
- Your Fault, Von Kimball Barney
- Faking news, gajanan mishra
- Simply Is No End, Margaret Alice Second
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)