The Solitude Woman
Like the busy bee, making honey day and night,
She keeps working and leading a life that's too tight.
Deep inside, she could hear the heartbreak,
The sense of solitudeness makes it ache.
Too many people come in and out,
Just like the passing clouds.
But, not a day has she found any who truly cares,
Or with whom she can trust and share.
All day she is preoccupied with something,
That literally gives the heart a feel of sting.
At night she is filled with fear,
Wetting and filling the pillows with tear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Solitude Woman by Joiesbin Nishanth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver