I stare at, the light..;
Counting the flashes..
A flash by a flash..
Counts the heartbeat of the universe
While I touch _ without hesitation _
The light arc Which sleeps
Under your eyelids..!
I Stare carefully..,
While I paint a dream
Of the green forests from your eyes..!
I stare at the sea..,
Like a cloud that feed her heart
For the first wave..
So, the shadow reflected..
On my wound Silently..!
Now.. the silence broken..
So forgive this sadness..
Which lives outside your sadness..!
I no longer know
How much time I, remained alone sitting,
In the silence, asking from the sky, the smiles..? !
All I know now that I live as a dove in your arms..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Smiles by Fatima Nusairat )
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)