The Singing Bird
There is a sad lonely bird,
Who lives continents apart,
She sings melodious songs,
That enchant my heart.
Pouring her soul into her songs,
She loves singing at her free will
I wonder if she ever notices me,
Always all ears, to admire her skill.
There is no problem whatsoever,
As long as I keep listening to her.
The moment I ask her a question,
Off she goes into a hibernation,
And never bothers to answer!
21 March 2014
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Singing Bird by Khairul Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow