The Singing Bird
There is a sad lonely bird,
Who lives continents apart,
She sings melodious songs,
That enchant my heart.
Pouring her soul into her songs,
She loves singing at her free will
I wonder if she ever notices me,
Always all ears, to admire her skill.
There is no problem whatsoever,
As long as I keep listening to her.
The moment I ask her a question,
Off she goes into a hibernation,
And never bothers to answer!
21 March 2014
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Singing Bird by Khairul Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gently Moving, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Simple Pleasures, Michael McParland
- Silence, Michael McParland
- Watching Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Short Verse, Michael McParland
- Shiny Sharp Edge Brings Relief, Michael McParland
- Shattered Heart And Dreams, Michael McParland
- Sexuality, Michael McParland
- Set Yourself Free, Michael McParland
- 29, Pradip Chattopadhyay