The Silent Cry
The silent cry from the hallowing clouds,
A voice that shouts with the roaring of thunder lightening.
The cracks of a stony heart that beats out the breathe of mountains.
The heavenly skies that yield grains of comfort in your bosom
As the stars croon like your thunder mercies,
So do all living creatures adorn your Crown of Grace!
The ornamental seeds of your benevolent creation,
A prestige of an aptitude being in paradise
All the universe bear witness to your great power.
If the heart in all creation will speak with one voice,
The might of His eternal joy that abound all hopes
The eyes of a light that shines upon all living being
The peace of his salvation that overshadows all darkness
Like the roots of the oak tree that abound its limitations,
He stretches the core powers of his throne in the entire universe.
The Grace upon His Crown, the Glory upon His majestic Throne,
That beautifies the heavens with a holy and righteous snowy glowing power.
Who can testify to the might of the Holy Ruler?
Who can decree to the justification of His wondrous works?
Your thoughts of divine words lie within your ponderous memories.
Yes! ! ! the love for your chosen ones is beneath your overwhelming heart.
Our cries for your righteous light glows
Like the snows fallen upon the highest mountains,
As the sun also shines brightly beneath the edges of the mountains and valleys.
Your faithfulness that adorns your grace,
Oh! How marvelous we will stand with our heart to declare your glory.
Like a rose that comes alive every spring,
Like the life that you give to our heart,
So does your faithfulness endure upon our precious hearts?
The sword that centers your crown of grace,
With that of the heavenly clouds as your throne of glory
Your voice springs like the towers of the heavenly bodies.
Repeated vows of your greatness in our lives
Reveal and declare yourself in Fullness and Holiness to your servants.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Silent Cry by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Asthi-Kalasha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- And We Came to Pass, Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)